Our beginnings on Boonsboro Road after renovating a 1930's gas station in 1976.
George and Sylvia Givens in front of the new building on Lakeside drive in 1979.
Little Dickens being built in 1989 next to Givens Books.
Small addition to Givens Books in 1992.
Third phase of Little Dickens in 1995.
Givens Books Sun-room addition in 1996.
Givens Books and Little Dickens in 1997.
Givens Books in the 1990's.
New facility being constructed in 1999 at new location which will merge Givens Books and Little Dickens.
Grand Opening of Givens Books and Little Dickens, June of 1999.