Once you understand how Andy moves, you can play a game with the nine included robot cards. Can you guide Andy to find its 27 friends? To find each friend, you will have to program Andy's path. Once you find a friend, check it off on the back of the manual. In the manual, you can also learn about different types of real-world robots and their functions. Then, access the two bonus games on the Thames & Kosmos website, which you can print at home. In these, Andy can find animal pals or gather food ingredients for a recipe. You can also create an obstacle course in your room, then program Andy to navigate the course. The possibilities are endless!
- Ages: 4
- Experiments: 33
- Piece Count: 10
- Manual Pages: 12
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 11.2 x 5.8 in
- Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Manual Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 in
- Batteries Required: AA (3)
- Country of Origin: China
- Year Released: 2022
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Learn basic coding skills — no app or tablet required.
- Program up to 30 actions directly on your Andy robot.
- No assembly required
- Andy lights up, dances, and plays music.
- Play a fun, educational game to help find Andy's friends.
- Learn about real-world robots in the manual.
- Develop skills in basic programming, spatial reasoning, and logical thinking.