Ozzie the Waddle Penguin father loves to eat! He eats and eats until he's all full up and his belly feels heavy, and then he sits down and falls asleep. Sapphire the Waddle Penguin mother loves dancing on the ice. Her dancing is very graceful and elegant. It takes a lot to upset Kippie the Waddle Penguin baby. He's a slow walker and good at sitting still. But show him an ice cream and he'll waddle over as fast as his feet will carry him!
- Meet the Waddle Penguin Family, a family of black and white flocked Penguins with yellow beaks and webbed feet! Includes mother Sapphire, father Ozzie and baby boy Kippie with ice cream wagon accessory!
- Calico Critters families, twins and triplets include flocked figures that are soft to the touch and perfectly miniature for little hands
- All come with removable detailed clothing, and are poseable with jointed arms and legs, and heads that rotate.
- Adult figures Ozzie and Sapphire measure approximately 3 inches tall and baby figure Kippie measures 1.75 inches tall. Play together with the Penguin Babies Ride N Play!
- Encourages imaginative and pretend play and suitable for children ages 3 and above